Dubai Petroleum Establishment’s Commitment to Emiratization
At Dubai Petroleum Establishment, we believe that people are our most valued asset and as such we create a working environment that accepts no less than the highest standards and exceptional quality. In return, we invest in the development of our employees, and in motivating, empowering and rewarding great achievement.
Dubai Petroleum Establishment is committed to the Emiratization initiative and we strive to:
- Increase the awareness of employment opportunities in the oil industry for Emiratis;
- Increase the number of Emiratis in Dubai Petroleum Establishment – both in our offices and our offshore fields;
- Develop our employees to take on challenging and responsible roles in the production and management of Dubai’s natural resources.
Dubai Petroleum Establishment plans to achieve its Emiratization goals by the following means:
- Reaching out to Emiratis – by participating in annual career fairs and university road shows;
- Giving the Emirati youth a taste of Dubai’s oilfields – through our Internship Program;
- Development opportunities to ensure our Emiratis succeed in their career – through our mature hire recruitment scheme and Offshore Apprenticeship Program.
"The present and future generations of our country are the top priority of all development plans."- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum